Among other thoughts
- They speak better English than the Brits on The Office
- Computer animations — actually pretty effective
- BBC interviewers can be jerks to government officials.
“Your government did it!”
“All other parties supported us!”
“So it’s their fault, not yours, eh?”
- Making all the candidates for a seat stand in a line while the results are read seems petty
- The George Bush parody was high-larious. Best quotes: “Tony Blair and Charley Brown are going to sock it to the King’s men!” and “It’s like the United States of Britainland over here!”
- The Official Monster Raving Loony Party is a real party with real candidates.
- Lib-Dems are trying to decapitate the entire Conservative Shadow Cabinet. Good luck Lib-Dems!