Tagged: Christmas Meme
Like the zombie virus, the Christmas meme virus turns anyone it contacts into a host. Shane “bit” me, and as part of the virus I have to:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Welcome to the Christmas edition of “Getting to Know Your Friends.”…
2. Real or artificial tree?
3. When do you put up the tree?
Weekend after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like egg nog?
Rarely try it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Shall not be named.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Neither; a surprise.
10. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Muppet’s Christmas Carol
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
A full plate of everything
13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?
It’s Christmas! Let’s Be Glad!
15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Travel to family home,
16. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
17. Angel on the tree top or a star?
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Some before Christmas, but most on Christmas
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
21. What do you leave for Santa?
22. Least favorite holiday song?
Anything with the word “baby” (that doesn’t refer to the Christ-child).
23. Favorite ornament?
By myself, in preschool.
24. Family tradition?
Alternating who hosts.
25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?
I will be passing this “tag” on to the following blogfriends: