No complaints here. All are worth reading.
- The third pole in Iranian politics is the one that interests me
- More than one Iranian bomb
- Tehran and oppression
- How authoritarian is Iran?
- Blame Britain
- The importance of Iranian women protesters
- Tumult in Iran, and happiness
- Institutionalized religion never really works with democracy
- The military coup in Iran–one argument
- Regarding Obama’s increasing “tougher stance”
- The goal: tarnish Iran’s current regime as much as possible
- The picture-perfect martyr
- Clerics joining the protests
- Ahmadinejad not to be sworn in until August
- Only Ahmadinejad can go to America
- Brooks on Iran’s fragility
- Brezhnevian Iran–see the film
- Why globalization wins in Iran–in the end
I especially liked Tom’s comparison of the 2009 Islamic Republic with the 1820 United States.
The combination of speed and depth afforded by blogs is one reason that is beets Twitter as a serious commentary source.