Today I wiped out on my bike, spent seven hours in class (split between TA and student roles), and began grading 100 exams. So, somewhat eventful. No real blog post today, but some interesting linklets
- John Robb calls me (and Tom, and Mark) “smart.” Thanks! (I chat with “TDL” some in the thread)
- Larry Dunbar takes a look at Howard Bloom’s Global Brain. I have my own views.
- I found myself recently linked to my Fouroboros as well as placed on the linkbar of Pacific Empire.
- I commented on digg, and was dugg.
- Catholicgauze considers how much Europeans just don’t like Europe. Not well enough to live in, anyway.
- Chirol dreams of a New Roman Empire.
- Critt’s new blog looks cool.
- Curtis is always good.
- Purpleslog reads fiction and finds SecretWar. If reading is too much work, one can always dream.
- Younghusband comes dangerously close to public diplomacy balderdash.
- ZenPundit discusses President Nixon, in Part I and Part II.