So I ordered flowers with guaranteed-delivery with ProFlowers. They never arrived.
Many tweets imply I am not the only one to be very disappointed
- never use @proflowers, ordered flowers 2/4, rcvd conf #, tracking & delivery showed online but NO flowers delivered, processing error-what?
- #proflowers #fail again. “delivered by 5pm for business addresses” – so, 6:20pm is before 5pm? you have failed me for the LAST time.
- ProFlowers failed my valentine. What good are flowers if they don’t show up on V-Day?
- So the flowers that I ordered from @proflowers that were delivered yesterday to my gf are dead today. Time to give them a piece of my mind.
- I ordered “100 Blooms of Love” & @PROFLOWERS sent “50 Blooms of Getting Screwed Over”. Apparently they don’t care
Here are some more links about ProFlowers
- Pissed Consumer
- ProFlowers Complaints – Fraud
- ProFlowers Credit Card Fraud
- ProFlowers Fraud Scam Hits the Big Time
- Proflowers is “unreliable, frustrating, and not worth it”
- ProFlowers uses lawsuits to shut up critics
- RipOff Report
One thing is for sure: I regret ordering from ProFlowers!